Physical limits are designed to set order in the earth; psychological limits are designed to set order in the person.
Today, let’s ask ourselves what laws have we passed to govern our inner person?
Remember, whatever legislation that we have allowed to pass at our highest office (mind), our subconscious mind will uphold the law, performing its duty to serve and to protect.
You have the power to veto any psychological bill and you also have the power to write in new laws to govern your inner world. Your inner nation must be able to have great foreign relations, and the foreign is the outside world. Let’s take note from a great document that reads:
“That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government…”
Decide today to set new laws (beliefs) that will govern your inner nation, and construct right standing with foreign nations (people). Your diplomatic duty:
- Walk tall, head up, and eyes up. Be confident
- Be courteous today and think about the other person
- Smile. One smile is one seed planted in another’s life
- Think about the blessings and not the blemishing
- Choose a personal affirmation to repeat today: murmur, speak aloud, and ponder on
- Set a goal to accomplish by the end of the week
- And lastly enjoy life, it’s never as bad as it seems